LAMP

The official unofficial blog of the Louisiana Amphibian Monitoring Program. This is a place where we can talk about the program and share our observations.

15 January 2007

Awaiting Brannon


Between riding the tide of the SAINTS' success and spending lots of time in Coastal Cameron Parish for work, I've been waiting for the perfect night to go out and do my Brannon route. The (newly) Dr. James Reitter will accompany me as usual. Until then, here's a pic of an Acris crepitans that has been hanging out in my "native Louisiana" pond---a $35 black plastic tub I bought at Lowe's in New Iberia. But....a few native aquatic plants have taken root, and the cricket frogs have been using it for two seasons now, so don't laugh. It's the best I can do in the middle of the canefields back here!

Anyway, good froggin' to y'all!

-James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter